Patients usually prefer a reputable and accredited hospital rather than a non-certified one. Here only a qualified accreditation can help you. And, there’s no such certification as NABH accreditation for hospitals in India. What is it? What are the benefits? And who can be your ideal NABH accreditation consultants for your organization? All your answers to these questions are here in this article. Keep scrolling.
What is NABH Accreditation?
NABH accreditation for hospitals offers a foundation for patient care excellence and hospital performance enhancement. Its standards aid in developing a quality culture throughout the hospital’s different levels and departments.
NABH is a member of International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQQA), therefore it has joined a small group of nations that compare and validate healthcare solutions to international standards.
Need for NABH Accreditation for Hospitals
NABH accreditation is helpful for everyone in a hospital.
- Patients come first when we talk about hospitals. NABH assures that they get high-quality care and that too from registered medical personnel. It preserves and supports the rights of the patients. Moreover, the NABH accredited healthcare centers monitor patient satisfaction regularly.
- Next comes the hospitals. NABH accreditation fosters the ongoing development of the hospitals. It helps hospitals prove their dedication to providing high-quality treatment. Plus, it increases the public’s trust in the hospital’s offerings. Additionally, it allows the healthcare unit to compare itself to the best.
- NABH accreditation is also useful for the hospital staff. They used to be pleased with the working environment, management, and, most importantly, control of the diagnostic procedures. Moreover, it enhances the staff’s overall professional growth.
- NABH accreditation is also beneficial for insurance companies as well as other Third Parties. It gives an objective mechanism of empanelment to them. Access to trustworthy and verified information on institutions, infrastructure, and patient safety is made possible through accreditation.
Why Go for Mediance’s NABH Consultants Services?
There are many reasons to choose NABH accreditation consultants of Mediance. Some of them are:
- Mediance’s NABH accreditation consultants have achieved the credential for several healthcare institutions around the country with a track history of 100% success.
- Mediance’s team acts as both the partner and the consultant.
- Its consultants collaborate to support all parts of the hospital and healthcare operations, including enrollment, admission, assessment of pre-surgery, post-surgery, discharge, etc.
- Mediance works to boost the health system, performance improvement, plus patient safety regulations with affiliated methods for NABH accreditation of its clients.
- Despite hospitals, Mediance has granted NABH or JCI certification to many other healthcare institutions. Such institutes include Allopathic Clinics, Medical Laboratories, Wellness Centers, Blood Banks, and much more.
- The NABH accreditation consultants of Mediance can also help in committee formation and creation of quality assurance programs.
- In order to evaluate internal evaluations and generate performance measures, its team conducts assessments and practice sessions.
- Our NABH consultants services also include designing KPIs, conducting risk management practices, and a lot more.
The NABH consultants services of Mediance is far more than the above-mentioned points. The importance of NABH accreditation for hospitals is rising. So, if you possess any kind of healthcare institution, you must also have such accreditation. Mediance NABH accreditation consultants can help you here. Let professional NABH consultants from Mediance help you to get NABH accreditation for your hospitals in India. Call us at +91 97779-91216 for more details.